Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Thing 12

I just posted to two totally different types of blogs. I first started looking at baseball blogs, then I went to scrapbooking, teacher, people from back home, and other people starting their masters. It was amazing how easy it was to respond to what others had been saying. It was similar to writing a blog entry. Say what you want to say and make sure that it doesn't offend anyone. (Hopefully I would NEVER say anything to anyone that would offend them...that's not my style)

1 comment:

MomOf2 said...

I agree that the responding has been very easy. The only thing that I don't like is the word verification aspect. It adds that extra little amount of time that you wouldn't have to do in an e-mail. However, considering the size of the audience blogs reach I guess a little inconvenience is worth it. Likewise, I would hope to never offend anyone either, however like e-mails, one cannot see the facial expressions of the author so sometimes thoughts and feelings get misconstrued. Technology is a WONDERFUL tool, but can also cause hurt feelings if an author is not extremely careful about word choice and voice.