Saturday, July 26, 2008

I am an Ombudsman! (thing 10)


ImageChef.com Poetry Blender
(this was created with Poetry Blender from ImageChef.com)
This is what I am talking about!!! I love taking pictures and creating new ways to display them! Thing 10 is way more fun that Thing 8&9! I was very frustrated with Custom Sign Generator. I had this great idea and could never get it to work. First I found what I wanted...then I couldn't upload a picture. The directions are very clear once you find what you are looking for. I never did get anything created! Very disappointed!

I can see how a lot of this could be used in the classroom. I am excited about trading cards. I may have each student create one and use it as a display this year instead of the same old thing I have done in the past. I would have to say that the sites I had the most fun with were ImageChef and BigHugeLabs. I will definitely be using them again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


5,000 more image generators @ www.ImageGenerator.org (online tools to make free graphics with your typed text, digital photos or your webcam).