Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Hardest thing about 7 1/2 Habits

Here I am sitting in front of my computer wondering about which of the 7 1/2 habits is really the hardest for me to get a grip on.

I would say that Habit 6: Use Technology to your advantage has probably been my biggest struggle. You would think that with a father and a husband both working in the technology industry it would come easier for me. I have always wanted instant gratification and when it comes to searching the web, it can take sometimes what feels like FOREVER to find what I am looking for. I don't always have the patience to sit and look through all of the sites. That just isn't fun for me....now give me a cool site any time and I will use it over and over and over again.

My goal through all of this is to gain a better understanding of what is out there in the web and how to better utilize my time in order to experience it.

No comments: