Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Thing 18

I have enjoyed using Googledoc for my graduate class. I was spell bound from the first time that my collaborative group started working with it. It was neat to see how three of us could work on the same document at the same time. Googledocs still have some kinks in it though. There are times that when you and someone else are working on the same page, that it won't save what you have just entered. It is also sometimes hard to format your page. All of this didn't deter us from completing our project though. We figured out how to work through all of it and have created a final presentation that can be used again and again.

1 comment:

PROJECT LIBS GRD said...

I am so impressed with the visual impact of your blog! It looks great, and took some time and effort on your part! The visual appearance of a blog or website is like the presentation of a main course or dessert - the "plating" has to be mouthwateringly and visually appealling. Your site is that. Like the books you have read too! Look for improvements on my site!